Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Heart Of America 300 PHOTOS ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Ambassade-Partie Publique -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reiqua

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 20:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Heart Of America 300 PHOTOS Répondre en citant

I am an energetic photographer with a heart. The Heart of America explores American culture. It is a documentary of Social Landscapes and Nature Photography capturing the heart and soul of American. These contemporary decisive moment’s photos emote feelings showing a piercing poetic irony,beauty and insight into reality. I SHOOT FROM MY GUTS. In order for me to snap a picture I must be gripped and compelled to shoot what’s in front of me.

These seminal works of photos were taken over many years. I want the viewer to stare at the photos and dive into the images. I love shooting raw pictures capturing enchanted candid moments of magic in black and white or in color. I am constantly seeking decisive crisp moments to photograph.

My mentor master photographer Lee Friedlander who I studied with for a few weeks at a workshop told me to, "Enthusiastically use your psychic sense of art and become the camera’s eyes. Pump lots and lots of film. And most important always have a camera in your hand.“

I shot prolifically and capture chance encounters of life on the run. I am a fast photojournalist, capturing spontaneous photographs of fleeting subjects with dazzling energy. It’s fun capturing shocking optical descriptions frozen forever in prints. These luminous visions reflect an amazement of Mother Nature and the pain and beauty of humanity. Come travel through America's booming cinematic urban landscape. Photos of inspiration from a fall tree in full color, kids at play, bums sleeping in the street, endless roads, people at leisure activities at a fair or on vacation or people just living everyday life.

As a humanist with a keen eye I capture life and culture flowing and political and social statements. Artistic street photography mirrors living art in motion. I am a intimate photojournalist recording people’s history (art historian). These photos epitomize our spirit, scratching our souls with truth be it hot or cold. The camera works magic capturing multiple layers/subject with emotional images you can hold onto in relatable reflections, deep emotions, compassion and sometimes with a comic eye and a bit of surreal humor.

Hunting for a great photo is a lucky balance of reality, form and design. These compelling photos represent our social landscapes. I try to challenge the viewer’s vision about America. Come enjoy the spontaneous unique imagery of my photography journey. Hopefully you will enjoy these incredible images of contemporary life that bite magically with energy. I want to thank all the beautiful people include in this book. I feel naked without my camera.

The Heart of America: 300 PHOTOS Tom Zatar Kay
The Heart of America: 300 PHOTOS free epub

For more than eight years, Judy Gelles has photographed and interviewed more
than 300 fourth-graders around the worldGreat Hearts is a non-profit network of public charter schools
dedicated to improving education nationwide through classical preparatory K-12
CLAAS of America, Inc“I can't tell you how many pictures I take in the morning,” Murphy
says.
The America's Center Convention Complex is home to four distinct meeting
facilities ..2125x1411px(7.1" x 4.7" )@300dpi2.1MBjpgPaperback: 300 pages; Publisher: Theatre Communications
Group; 1st edition (June 1, 2000); Language: English; ISBN-10: 1559361867 ...
Sep 9, 2016 ..Credit Alyssa Schukar for The New York Times300 Years in the making, the epic story of the Alamo
is renowned all over the world! Show Timeline Hide Timeline ...
Great HeartsMore is more: Making sense of America's wealth obsession ..The
Ivy Baltimore provides world-class accommodation in the heart of Charm City.
Walgreens.com - America's online pharmacy serving your needs for prescriptions
, health & wellness products, health information and photo services.
Add or change photos on IMDbPro ..The
fourth-smallest country in South America, Ecuador is located on the west coast of
....Choose the right photography camera and ...
The Heart Attack Grill is an American hamburger restaurant in Las Vegas,
Nevada It has ..GAYLORD OPRYLAND RESORTArrow Heart ..FEB 23RD
& 24TH, 201850%, 75%, 100%, 125%, 150%, 175%, 200%, 300%, 400% .....
.. 48a4f088c3

Hand Bra Girls: nude women hiding their tits (German Edition)Fluffy Gray Kitten Taking a Nap Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/Diary CS CreationsSkybourne #5 (of 5)Superhero Brock: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalAn Account of Corsica: The Journal of a Tour to That Island; and Memoirs of Pascal PaoliSuper-Dipole AntennasThe Guardians PrequelLife Is Better With A Spanish Water Dog Scrapbook and Journal: Dog Vaccination Record, Puppy Baby Book and Memory BookFabia Claudia et Claudia Fabia (French Edition)Life+of+Mary+Queen+of+Scots%2C+Vol.+1+of+2+%28Classic+Reprint%29

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 20:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Ambassade-Partie Publique -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006